The UCRP Central Committee Meeting will be held on Saturday, November 3, 2018, at Lakeridge Junior High School:
- 8:00 AM Credentialing opens (Please bring photo ID)
- 8:00 AM Visit with Elected Officials and Standing Committee Candidates (*Light breakfast*)
- 9:00 AM Central Committee Meeting (Auditorium)
- 11:30 AM Get Out The Vote Calls
We ask each Central Committee Member to make 15 Get Out The Vote (GOTV) calls at the conclusion of the meeting. Just 30 minutes of your time will likely make the difference in getting the votes needed to ensure all Republican candidates win! Please bring your cell phone (and charger) to place calls. Lunch snacks will be provided.
We ask that each participant is courteous and cooperative during this meeting thus helping to contribute to an efficient and smooth experience for everyone. Respect for member’s participation and time is critical. We expect the media to be in attendance and reporting on the business of the day. If you have any questions pertaining to the meeting or agenda, please contact Chairman Rob Craig before Friday so that any concerns can be addressed. (firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-885-7053)
Click the links below for meeting documents:
- Standing Committee Candidates
- April 14, 2018 CCM Proposed Minutes
- August 18, 2018 CCM Special Election for Sheriff Proposed Minutes
- Ratification of New Delegates & Officers
- UCRP Budget Proposal
Assistance or Special Needs
Parking is available on the West, North and East sides of the school. The larger parking lot is on the back side of the school. Street parking is also available on the North side only.